Adjust appearance of the menu. Define the menu's orientation and menu type. Select vista button by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons link properties and link target attributes on the "Buttons" tab. Select submenu's item by clicking it and change submenu's appearance for normal and mouse over states and set submenu's item link properties and link target attributes on the "Submenus" tab.
STEVE ALLEN DROPDOWN MENU TUTOR
To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
Learn more about menu types from the cascade graphics user guide.
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
|Extended capabilities to save and export the results|
Botones Web Business
- Everything you create with the program, has been saved in the Project File. This allows you either to continue your work at any time, or share your ideas with friends and colleagues.
- You can also save your menu as a HTML page, or export it as separate graphic images.
Dhtml Navigation Sample
- Each change of button-menu appearance is instantly displayed in the Preview Window.
- At the same time, you will be able to test how the buttons would respond to the mouse events.
- Visible over flash, select boxes, iframes, java applets
- Multiple menus on the same page
- Amicable to other scripts and css styles
- Any HTML code can be used inside menu items