Save your menu. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As…" in the Main menu. Save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Save HTML" button on the Toolbar or select "File/Save as HTML..." in the Main menu. Insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the website buttons Toolbar.
CREATE SUBMENU FIREFOX
To create your own theme, you should create the button image states first. It contains button image for each Normal/Hot state of the button, one-by-one, vertically. Button image states is a .bmp file like this one. Each button image state must have the same height. In the example below the button states image has size 50x150. It contains three button state images, 50x50 each.
Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
Css Menus Hover
| Web menus, which are created by DHTML Dropdown Menu, exactly correspond with Windows Vista graphic interface components. That is why the visitors of your site will not have to spend their time in order to familiarize with the unusually-looking navigation. Nevertheless, you are not limited by the standard Windows themes, and you will be able to create your own original buttons.|
|Total control of all menu parameters|
Deluxe Menus Data Image Based 1
- Each parameter of a html buttons may be easily changed, allowing you to achieve the required result.
- You can set such parameters as direction, size, color, font face, font style, shadow, icons, alignment, links, targets, tooltips, word wrap, and other parameters.
- Any change can be undone by pressing "Undo" button.
- Visible over flash, select boxes, iframes, java applets
- Multiple menus on the same page
- Amicable to other scripts and css styles
- Any HTML code can be used inside menu items