Create your menu using "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons. Use various ready to use Templates. Double click on the Template to apply it. Change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
CREATE A DROPDOWN MENU IN HTML
To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
Learn more about menu types from the cascade graphics user guide.
With Vista Web Buttons clear and comprehensible interface, you need just 4 simple steps to get your web buttons or html menu ready and if you use a pre-designed sample as a base you'll end up even faster!
|Extended capabilities to save and export the results|
Dhtml Window Mouseover
- Everything you create with the program, has been saved in the Project File. This allows you either to continue your work at any time, or share your ideas with friends and colleagues.
- You can also save your menu as a HTML page, or export it as separate graphic images.
Css Templates To Buy
- Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and Safari on Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Search engine friendly
- Support for any doctypes
|Css Menu Arrow Icon Horizontal Create A Dropdown Menu In Html|
|3-state rollover buttons|
- DHTML Dropdown Menu automatically generates images of buttons for normal, mouseover, and click states.
- There is also a feature of creation either static or 2-state buttons.