Adjust appearance of the menu. Define the menu's orientation and menu type. Select vista button by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons link properties and link target attributes on the "Buttons" tab. Select submenu's item by clicking it and change submenu's appearance for normal and mouse over states and set submenu's item link properties and link target attributes on the "Submenus" tab.
To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
Learn more about menu types from the cascade graphics user guide.
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Design menus absolutely based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). It is possible to apply the personal CSS styles for every elements of the menu. When the submenu is bigger than the visible page area, the size of submenu will be automatically decreased. To view all the submenu you should use scrollbars
|Easy to Use|
Creating Line In Java Script
- Sensible menu parameters for manual editing
Ejemplo De Menus Css
- Entirely customizable look-n-feel
- Dropdown DHTML Menu provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 50 ready-made samples
- Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, Web 2.0 style, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
- Create your own templates
- Visible over flash, select boxes, iframes, java applets
- Multiple menus on the same page
- Amicable to other scripts and css styles
- Any HTML code can be used inside menu items