Click "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons to create your menu. Create your own buttons or use ready to use Templates. Select vista button or submenu by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
Submenu Theme Toolbox
| || |
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons Use images for icons, backgrounds of submenus and items. Using images you can create menus entirely based on graphics. Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Insert any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a form or a picture, a flash-object or a text. This ability allows you to create various menus of any complexity.
Dynamic Floating Horizontal Menu
- Each change of button-menu appearance is instantly displayed in the Preview Window.
- At the same time, you will be able to test how the buttons would respond to the mouse events.
Create Html Menu Easy
- Entirely customizable look-n-feel
- Dropdown DHTML Menu provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 50 ready-made samples
- Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, Web 2.0 style, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
- Create your own templates
|Not a string of code!|
- There even will be no necessity to edit your html code to insert a completed button-menu. Just point out the place on your page, where you want the buttons to be, and then press "Insert".