Create your menu using "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons. Use various ready to use Templates. Double click on the Template to apply it. Change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
To create your own theme, you should create the button image states first. It contains button image for each Normal/Hot state of the button, one-by-one, vertically. Button image states is a .bmp file like this one. Each button image state must have the same height. In the example below the button states image has size 50x150. It contains three button state images, 50x50 each.
Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
|Not just buttons|
Codigo Para Slide Show Html
|Total control of all menu parameters|
Descargar Manual De Java Scrip Y Html
- Each parameter of a html buttons may be easily changed, allowing you to achieve the required result.
- You can set such parameters as direction, size, color, font face, font style, shadow, icons, alignment, links, targets, tooltips, word wrap, and other parameters.
- Any change can be undone by pressing "Undo" button.
|Adjusting menu appearance|
- Create drop down menus based on css
- Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons
- Save buttons' images in GIF, JPEG, PNG files