Save your menu. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As…" in the Main menu. Save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Save HTML" button on the Toolbar or select "File/Save as HTML..." in the Main menu. Insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the website buttons Toolbar.
STATE DROP MENU
Submenu Theme Toolbox
| || |
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
Double click on the one of the predefined buttons' and submenus templates to apply it to your menu When the submenu is larger than the visible area of the page the submenu will be automatically decreased. You can use scrollbar to see all submenu items Build menus completely based on Cascading Style Sheets. It is possible to appoint the individual CSS styles for separate elements of the menu.
- Starts at just $39.95. Buy Now!
- 30 days free trial version. Download Now!
- Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections!
- Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!
Code For Popup Menu In Html
- Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and Safari on Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Search engine friendly
- Support for any doctypes
|3d Tabs For Xp State Drop Menu|
|3-state rollover buttons|
- Dropdown DHTML Menu automatically generates images of buttons for normal, mouseover, and click states.
- There is also a feature of creation either static or 2-state buttons.