Create your menu using "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons. Use various ready to use Templates. Double click on the Template to apply it. Change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
SELECT CSS MENU FRAMES
Submenu Theme Toolbox
| || |
In the Themes toolbox you can choose submenu themes for web appearance. Click theme name to open it. The theme's available submenu's backgrounds will appear in the Submenu backgrounds list.
You can check how a background responds to the mouse events without applying it. To do so just move mouse over/click the background.
To apply chosen background, just double-click it. Submenu appearance will change.
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Design menus absolutely based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). It is possible to apply the personal CSS styles for every elements of the menu. When the submenu is bigger than the visible page area, the size of submenu will be automatically decreased. To view all the submenu you should use scrollbars
|Total control of all menu parameters|
- Each parameter of a html buttons may be easily changed, allowing you to achieve the required result.
- You can set such parameters as direction, size, color, font face, font style, shadow, icons, alignment, links, targets, tooltips, word wrap, and other parameters.
- Any change can be undone by pressing "Undo" button.
|Adjusting menu appearance|
Ajustar Imagen En El Navi Plus
- Create drop down menus based on css
- Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons
- Save buttons' images in GIF, JPEG, PNG files
|Dhtml Scroll Js Select Css Menu Frames|
- Visible over flash, select boxes, iframes, java applets
- Multiple menus on the same page
- Amicable to other scripts and css styles
- Any HTML code can be used inside menu items