Save your menu. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save AsÖ" in the Main menu. Save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Save HTML" button on the Toolbar or select "File/Save as HTML..." in the Main menu. Insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the website buttons Toolbar.
ROCKETDOCK FLYOUT MENUS
To create submenus you should choose the button at first. Let's add 6 subitems for the "Products" button for example. To add submenus you should click "Add submenu's item" button situated on the Toolbar five times.
You'll see that the "Products" button has 5 subitems now.
Good navigation system is an important part of web site success. If people can't find their way around the site, they will rapidly give up looking and go, never to return. So, it's very significant that your website has a neat, fast, and gratifying to the eye navigation.
Don't permit your web site visitors to get lost. Try Drop Down HTML Menu!
|High Quality and Professional Results|
- Entirely customizable look-n-feel
- DHTML Dropdown Menu provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 50 ready-made samples
- Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, Web 2.0 style, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
- Create your own templates
- Starts at just $39.95. Buy Now!
- 30 days free trial version. Download Now!
- Stop paying month-to-month subscription to web image and icon collections!
- Don't waste your money on licenses for every new domain where you want to place the menu! Pay once, use for life, anywhere!