Click "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons to create your menu. You can use ready to use Templates. To do it just select theme you like in the "Button themes" and "Submenu themes" list. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. When you find a button background or submenu theme you like, double-click it to apply. Select vista button or submenu by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes.Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
MENU DRIVEN PROGRAM IN BASH
Cascade graphics user guide
1. Main menu
3. Work area
4. Themes toolbox
5. Submenu toolbox
6. Properties toolbox - main buttons
7. Properties toolbox - submenus
Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
Downlooad Für Navigation
- Visible over flash, select boxes, iframes, java applets
- Multiple menus on the same page
- Amicable to other scripts and css styles
- Any HTML code can be used inside menu items
Css Movable Floating Layers
| Web menus, which are created by Drop Down HTML Menu, exactly correspond with Windows Vista graphic interface components. That is why the visitors of your site will not have to spend their time in order to familiarize with the unusually-looking navigation. Nevertheless, you are not limited by the standard Windows themes, and you will be able to create your own original buttons.|
|Collapsable Menus Menu Driven Program In Bash|
|Extended capabilities to save and export the results|
- Everything you create with the program, has been saved in the Project File. This allows you either to continue your work at any time, or share your ideas with friends and colleagues.
- You can also save your menu as a HTML page, or export it as separate graphic images.