Click "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons to create your menu. Create your own buttons or use ready to use Templates. Select vista button or submenu by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
MENU BAR HTML
Cascade graphics user guide
1. Main menu
3. Work area
4. Themes toolbox
5. Submenu toolbox
6. Properties toolbox - main buttons
7. Properties toolbox - submenus
Create both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on one page. Design menus absolutely based on CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). It is possible to apply the personal CSS styles for every elements of the menu. When the submenu is bigger than the visible page area, the size of submenu will be automatically decreased. To view all the submenu you should use scrollbars
Codigo Web Style
- Each change of button-menu appearance is instantly displayed in the Preview Window.
- At the same time, you will be able to test how the buttons would respond to the mouse events.
|Not a string of code!|
Creating Collapsible Tree Html
- There even will be no necessity to edit your html code to insert a completed button-menu. Just point out the place on your page, where you want the buttons to be, and then press "Insert".
|Css Templates Menu Ul Menu Bar Html|
|Adjusting menu appearance|
- Create drop down menus based on css
- Make various styles for each submenu item adjusting css styles
- Create 1-state, 2-state, 3-state and 3-state toggle buttons
- Save buttons' images in GIF, JPEG, PNG files