Create your menu using "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons. Use various ready to use Templates. Double click on the Template to apply it. Change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
To create submenus you should choose the button at first. Let's add 6 subitems for the "Products" button for example. To add submenus you should click "Add submenu's item" button situated on the Toolbar five times.
You'll see that the "Products" button has 5 subitems now.
Apply any font of any color, size and font decoration you need. Use any available type, color and thickness of a menu's frame. Choose any color for submenus and items backgrounds. Specify various values for spacing and padding for the whole menu and for each separate submenu. Create separators using your own pictures, size and alignment.
Css Dropdown Menu Xp
- Each change of button-menu appearance is instantly displayed in the Preview Window.
- At the same time, you will be able to test how the buttons would respond to the mouse events.
|Total control of all menu parameters|
- Each parameter of a html buttons may be easily changed, allowing you to achieve the required result.
- You can set such parameters as direction, size, color, font face, font style, shadow, icons, alignment, links, targets, tooltips, word wrap, and other parameters.
- Any change can be undone by pressing "Undo" button.
- Visible over flash, select boxes, iframes, java applets
- Multiple menus on the same page
- Amicable to other scripts and css styles
- Any HTML code can be used inside menu items