Click "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons situated on the Vista Buttons Toolbar to create your menu. You can also use "Delete selected item", "Delete submenu's item" and move buttons. Create your own buttons or use ready to use Templates. Select vista button or submenu by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu.
HTML STATES DROP DOWN MENU
To create submenus you should choose the button at first. Let's add 6 subitems for the "Products" button for example. To add submenus you should click "Add submenu's item" button situated on the Toolbar five times.
You'll see that the "Products" button has 5 subitems now.
Tune menu parameters manually or using Drop Down DHTML Menu GUI interface. Then insert html code into the existing HTML page using GUI interface - your menu is ready! Save your current project in the project file (*.xwb) and continue to work with it later Save menu buttons' images as GIF, JPEG, PNG files
- Full cross-browser compatibility including IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, Konqueror and Safari on Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Search engine friendly
- Support for any doctypes
|Extended capabilities to save and export the results|
- Everything you create with the program, has been saved in the Project File. This allows you either to continue your work at any time, or share your ideas with friends and colleagues.
- You can also save your menu as a HTML page, or export it as separate graphic images.
|Css Tab Menu With Drop Down Submenu Html States Drop Down Menu|
- Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in DHTML Dropdown Menu to fit your web site design and your needs.
- Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!