Create your menu using "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons. Use various ready to use Templates. Double click on the Template to apply it. Change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes. Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
HOW TO CREATE SUBMENU DROPDOWN
To create website buttons you should choose the number of buttons in menu. Let's take 5 for example. There is one default button already in the menu. So let's add four more buttons. To do it you should click "Add" button situated on the button builder Toolbar four times.
You'll see that there are 5 buttons now in the work area.
Now it's time to define the menu's orientation. Let's say you want the menu to be vertical. To do it choose "Vertical" in Menu Orientation list on the button builder Toolbar.
After doing so the menu orientation will change to vertical.
Choose the menu type. To change the menu type just select new type from the Menu Type list.
Learn more about menu types from the cascade graphics user guide.
|Total control of all menu parameters|
Create Html Template Folder Tree
- Each parameter of a html buttons may be easily changed, allowing you to achieve the required result.
- You can set such parameters as direction, size, color, font face, font style, shadow, icons, alignment, links, targets, tooltips, word wrap, and other parameters.
- Any change can be undone by pressing "Undo" button.
Create Html Collapsible Menu Of Links
| Web menus, which are created by Drop Down HTML Menu, exactly correspond with Windows Vista graphic interface components. That is why the visitors of your site will not have to spend their time in order to familiarize with the unusually-looking navigation. Nevertheless, you are not limited by the standard Windows themes, and you will be able to create your own original buttons.|
|Acolchado Country How To Create Submenu Dropdown|
- Every button or menu parameter can be easily customized in DHTML Dropdown Menu to fit your web site design and your needs.
- Create your very own html menus, as simple or as complex as you want!