Click "Add button" and "Add submenu's item's buttons to create your menu. You can use ready to use Templates. To do it just select theme you like in the "Button themes" and "Submenu themes" list. Then you can browse this theme's button backgrounds. When you find a button background or submenu theme you like, double-click it to apply. Select vista button or submenu by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and mouse over states and set buttons/submenus link properties and link target attributes.Save your menu as project file, as HTML page or insert your menu into the existing HTML page
CREATE MENU AND SUBMENU DREAMWEAVER
Now it is time to save your project file. Note that you are free to save your project at any time. To save project just click "Save" or "Save As" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As" in the Main menu. The "Save as…" dialog will appear, where you should select a place you want project to be saved to, and enter the project name. After clicking "Ok", project will be saved.
Also, you can save your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "File/Save as HTML" in the Main menu. "Save As…" dialog will appear, where you should select a path you want your project HTML to be saved to, and the HTML page name. After clicking Ok, page containing your menu will be saved.
Also, you can insert your menu into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the Toolbar. "Build the menu into your page" dialog will appear. Click "Browse" button to choose a page you want to insert your menu into. After choosing a page and clicking "Ok", chosen page's HTML code will appear in the Code field of the dialog.
After that you can edit your code. Then set the cursor to the line you want menu code to be added to and click the "Insert" button. The menu code will be inserted into the page. Then you can either save the page or close the dialog without saving.
Use images for backgrounds of submenus and items, icons, arrows. Using web images you can create menus completely based on graphics. Design both horizontal and vertical menus and submenus with any amount of menus on a single page. Place any HTML code inside the menu item - be it a flash-object, form, picture, or text. This ability lets you to build various menus of any complexity.
Ejemplo Menu Desplegable Vertical Css
- Entirely customizable look-n-feel
- DHTML Dropdown Menu provides 500+ web buttons, 100 submenu designs, 50 ready-made samples
- Vista, XP, Win98, Mac, Aqua buttons, round, glossy, metallic, 3d styles, Web 2.0 style, tab menus, drop down menus will be a breeze!
- Create your own templates
|Total control of all menu parameters|
Creating Submenus Css Drop Down
- Each parameter of a html buttons may be easily changed, allowing you to achieve the required result.
- You can set such parameters as direction, size, color, font face, font style, shadow, icons, alignment, links, targets, tooltips, word wrap, and other parameters.
- Any change can be undone by pressing "Undo" button.
|Accesible Tree Menu Create Menu And Submenu Dreamweaver|
- Visible over flash, select boxes, iframes, java applets
- Multiple menus on the same page
- Amicable to other scripts and css styles
- Any HTML code can be used inside menu items